Lonely

This few weeks i feel very lonely and up sad because my bf is having an accient just after valentine day, now at hospital... sob sob...
And dont know why this two weeks i keep doing mistake when work. sob... sob... my boss very unhappy with me... :x so stress and so sad... (._.)
really hope he will recover soon than we can be happy like last time... Feel my day is raining again... Yesterday me also having fever, today feeling better.

At hospital still can take photo... (-_-")
recently just start playing maple story also... because he also playing...
But my charater only at level 22... (-_-")
This rose from him on valentine day... Hee.. (^_^)
another card from him too...
This is my favourtie cartoon charater my melody
i just brought this... i m so lucky because this is the last one... only cost $7.90 wahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops