Sunshine Day

Today is a happy day to me. Because our cold war is over. Raining day go sunny day came. Last saturday he came and fetch me after my work. (^.^) I so happy he came, a few days we never contact so i ask he to go shopping with me at new look msq. We have our lunch first at pizza hut. I order a new heart shape pizza set for our celebrat valentine( but still on valentine day we will have dinner also).

look very tasty hor must try

He also gave a me a few gift with a card for valentine... this is one of them.

my melody hp pouch

After lunch we continue our shopping... and i buy a pair of shoes. I will wear this shoes on valentine day for dinner. (^.^) I also buy a bag, but no more new stock so i make payment first than came back again to take, also visit my friend(she work at level 2 shop). She also received flowers from her bf.

After shopping we go east park walk walk. In the afternoon we also go repair his bike.This is my dear dear.

Today i so happy must take a happy face photo...

oh..mygod... who is this ugly girl?? take a another one again...emm...this time better... (^_^)

Is time to work le...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops