All abt My Pet

Today my mood is really down. But i still want to introduce my pet *mickey* haha...(^_^)

so cute right! this is my favourite photo of he


Why i want to introduce he is because he is too cute so i wanted to put his photo on my blog!
I brought he two months ago at jurong point. When i brought he was a very small baby hamster... but now... big fat boy!!! He like to eat alot.

see he eat look very hungry right

He is Three Months old now (that day i brought he the sales girl told me he is already one month old). Thanks to god to let me have this little cute pet in my life... haha... I am so lucky. My mei also have a hamster *BiBi*


She also like he very much... he also have the same habit with mickey, like to eat alot so also is a big fat hamster. Even they are fat but we(my sis) still like to buy alot of hamster foods for them.

sleep til so sweet, must be having a sweet dream

Bibi is two years old le. All this are they're life photo...

*Valentine day is coming really hope can get present from he... this is the third day we having cold war. sorry if my post are boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops