Day 87

Again just a Saturday morning that need to work half day. Yawns.... Gene just booked a pairs of ticket for tonight movie (The Mummy 3) at 9.50pm at The Cathay Cinema. Hear that the movie is not bad. Yesterday We just went visit doll at Marina Sq and passed her my gift for her which I bought from Bangkok. And we also went a wedding photo shooting shop (bridal zone), at first I just wanted gene to check for the price for a couple shoot but cause of they're friendly service and his sincere we decided to take a wedding photo shot. Haha... I was so happy but...... We just booking and order only.... we have deposit $100 first. We have to save another 1k++. Gene said he will try his best to take our wedding photo by next year his birthday. And I decided I will ask he to save $50 a month so that soon we can paid fully and take our wedding photo next year.
The Mummy 3: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor
***Gene also proposal to me say will marry me and ROM at year 2011***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops