Day 99

Yesterday after work I meet gene and his friends (delon, Jeff and BJ) went marina sq play bowling and movie.

I meeting them 6pm at city hall mrt station then have dinner at foods court. After dinner, delon say he want to watch movie. He actually wanted to watch money not enough 2 but the time slot dont suit us cause we want to play bowling first than movie so he asked if love guru ok for us? Actually I dont want to watch movie de cause I feel very tired after work and need to wake up next morning 6am to go work. But I feel very enjoy with gene and his friends so I decided to stay longer and watch movie with them.
We have a fun time at bowling center. I was enjoy with gene and his friends. We played 2 game than about 9pm we returned our shoes than went cinema there buy pop corn, ice-cream, sweet corn and drink, also went toliet before show start.


I found this movie very funny, alot lame joke. I give this movie 7/10. I feel is worth it to watch it.

When love goes wrong, nothing goes right -- Guru Pitka

An eye for an eye, leaves everyone blind -- Guru Pitka

First reduce the greed then reduce the need -- Guru Pitka

Into me, I see -- Guru Pitka

I am the orphaned child of two American missionaries who after dying left me at a remote Indian village, where I was adopted by the great Guru Tugginmapuddah, and raised to travel the world, healing all emotional woes, free trapped souls from their internal torment, and offer my own brand of spiritual road map for those who seek it.Oh and I’d also like to create my own line of moderately priced specialty shampoo called "Just for Pubes™."

I am also a spiritual teacher, affiliated with no one faith and I have combined many disparate disciplines into a unified movement of human potentiality and equipoise.

And within this non-denominational movement, I developed a system for healing your emotional pain called "D.R.A.M.A." "D.R.A.M.A." is:

D.istraction

R.egression

A.djustment

M.aturation

A.ction

I first Distract you from your emotional pain, then Regress you back to the age where your emotional pain originated. I Adjust that emotional pain, and Mature you by making you responsible for your own health and happiness and, on your own and without your guru's help, you put your new consciousness into Action. D.R.A.M.A.!!

The meaning of B.I.B.L.E...

B.asic
I.nstruction
B.efore
L.eaving
E.arth

++++++++++++++++

To love a person is easy... But to be with a person is not easy

To fall in love for a person in easy... But get someone to fall for you is not easy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops