First Valentine Day With He

Good morning All. Today is Valentine Day and I wish Everyone Happy Valentine Day. Those single one, I hope you not to be sad because your valentine will be come soon. Not be to desperate to have one, because you will make a wrong decision to with the wrong one (just like me, I do make a big mistake that I went stead with Vin because I don't want to be lonely after I break with xiang). Have patient and stay happy and enjoy while single. Last year I did really have a happy valentine day when I was single.

Taken this both when we busy taking neo print

Update by 12pm 15/2/09: I meet Gene at 3pm at Lrt Station, but i was late again as usual. Gene was so patient that when I was reach there he didn't scold me. So we took bus to bugis and have a meal at Burger king than head to Sim lim square to buy my valentine day gife mp3. But in the end We buy mp4 indeed. I was very happy cause the mp4 was so nice. My favourite white colour samsung Q1 mp4 and have a 2.4 inch screen with it. Well, this is my first mp4. We went to bugis juntion to take neo print as we already planned. There was alot people queueing for taking the neo print. After we taking the neo print we ordered 2 bubble tea and take a rest and sit at the bubble tea cafe. We saw Gene ex-girlfriend and her boyfriend while we resting at the cafe. I dont really like her because I just feel I dont like her. Maybe I was a unfriendly person, or because she didnt wave to me as a hello or smile or take a look at me or something, I feel she pretend that I was not there. At least her boyfriend got take a look at me and smile (he didnt smile at me but I know he got look at me cause our eyes got contacted, I m sure we know we take a look at each other). After resting we take train to orchard and have romantic dinner at shaw tower, The Ship restuarant. They only have the valentine day menu. So I ordered the
"The one and only one"
Gilled chicken with king prawn

The tea and strawberry cream

The valentine day gift given by the restuarant

The ship restuarant

Taking a few photo's while wating for train


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops