Holiday Trip with His Family

Hi All! I was busy during the Chinese new year period. I get off from my work from 23 January (Friday) till 29 January (Friday). 1 week off day!! Yeah!! Finally can rest till I drop! haha...

23 January, Thursday after my work I went to Gene house stay since next morning I going off to genting highland with his family. I slept early that night at 10pm because I need to wake up at 4am to catch the bus. We have breakfast first before get onto the bus. We reached Genting highland at 1pm plus. We check in hotel (first world hotel) and packing all the stuff than lunch at ah yi bao yu restaurant. We went for shopping after the lunch. At night I and Gene and his 2 brother went for a movie (Inkheart)

Inkheart

at the first world indoor theme park cinema. I was so tired that night, but the movie was nice especially the storyline (rate: 7/10), after the movie I faster went back hotel and wash up and slept, but it was so cold that I couldn't sleep well. The next morning Gene and I wake up at 10am plus. After have our breakfast at one meter teh cafe we went to outdoor theme park and play. It was very fun that day. I was so happy that day, we play till about 8.30pm and have our dinner at one of the restaurant there (forget the restaurant name). Last day at genting, I wake up at 9am, wash up, bath and take breakfast than Gene and I went for the last minutes shopping. I bought a party hand bag (rm$88), a pair of shoes (rm$38.15) and some cracker (rm$10 for 3). After the last minutes shopping, we faster pack and check out the hotel and head to the bus station and waiting for the bus which will send us back to Singapore. We reached Singapore around 6pm. I have met my family, uncle and cousin for dinner at bukit timah, four star restaurants at 7pm.

Photo From The Genting HighlandReaching Genting Highland bus station


First world hotel


Our room

Take 1,2,3.... haha...

Making face in the room

day view at genting

playing at outdoor theme park

Outdoor Theme Park Night View

View from indoor theme park

26 January, Monday, Chinese new year, nothing much… Just went to my grandmother (mum mother) house and after bai lian I went home and rest also played Sim 2 computer game before I sleep.

Cny 1

27 January, Tuesday, New Year day 2, Went to Gene house bai lian. I reached his house about 3pm. When I reached his house Gene relative already at his house, watching television. We lau yu sheng and went to cause way point for a movie (All's Well Ends Well 2009) with his mum, both brother and his second brother so call girlfriend? The movie was so funny and I feel is worth to watch it. Rate: 8/10. Gene sent me home after the movie.

All's Well Ends Well 2009

Cny 2

28 January, Wednesday, New Year day 3, Gene come my house to bai lian. We played Sim 2 for the whole day.

29 January, Thursday, New year day 4, Gene and I went to far east plaza shopping. We have our lunch at heeren shopping centre 5th floor, waraku (a Japan restaurant). At Far East Plaza I bought a necklace ($38.50, I know it was very expensive, sob, but I like it very much.) and a top from mango at Shaw tower ($45).

Photo taken before going out with Gene

our lunch at waraku (The Heeren)

Green tea ice cream ordered by me

30 January, Friday, Started work….. Still in Holiday mood… Zzzz….

31 January, Saturday, worked half day. After my work went to boss house to bai lian with Gene. My boss invited lion dance to her house. She also invited Alice, boss parents and her friends. She ordered a buffet (purple Segar) for the lunch. The buffet was very delicious.

The lion dance at my boss house

The lion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops