Gene and my legs... haha...

Gene and me waiting for my mom (cause I forgot to bring my key) outside my house, we was nothing to do while waiting... LoL.

Last Friday, Gene and I meeting after my work at lot one shopping mall for dinner. We was thinking what to have for our dinner, after walking around and we decided to have sakae teppanyaki as our dinner. Below is the photo.

Our meal is ready for us le (tasty and nice!!)

See the chief is cooking for us... (going to drop seliver le)

cooking the mushroom

Today was a very busy day for me. Alice and I has been doing the packing these 2 days cause we are moving our office to unit32 on the next Wednesday. So lady boss let me and Alice off from Saturday till next Wednesday. Yeah!! Can get to rest and relax for this 3 days le... ha ha.. . so happy! Already planning what to do for this 3 days off le. Alice was planning to go Genting... Wow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops