Hi All. Yesterday I just go back start worked. Our office just finished renovation, and is very new but is dusty too. So boss ask me and Alice go back clean up and unpacking. I was so tired after the clean up and unpacking. Meet Gene after my work at lot 1, cause my new phone got a little small problem. Actually I quite like this nokia n85 phone, cause the sound is loud enough and got 8g memory but today I just find out the front camera not very good. During my off day I was staying at home watch this Chinese drama 刁蛮公主 from pps. The graphic is very bad thus still can watch ba.... haha... I love the drama very much. The story was interesting and funny and also romantic. Worth to watch it.

picture taken from my work place outside... nice weather and sky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops