I was so Sian's and so emotional today in the morning. I was wondering why I must wake up in the early morning and need to sleep early than other people almost everyday. No much off day and no annual leave, every 2 Saturday I need to work half day, which mean Friday I will need to sleep early. Some people can be so good life, they not need to work. They have a lot time to enjoy (do whatever they like), a lot time to sleep or rest, wake up late and sleep late (wake up at anytime they like), got flexible time, no stress. I already tired for my work, tired of getting up in the early of the morning and catch train and bus with crowded with alot of people, tired of my life, tired that I was come from a poor family. I was wondering again why should I have to complaint about this? Because there is still some people like Hui chin, Doris, choon Li and Alice are like me must have to work for life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops