Birthday celebration of Delon's
Yesterday was really a busy day for me. After work, went fetch my mom home and then wait for Gene to come my house fetch me to meet his friends at 'The Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel' to celebrate Delon 24th birthday. It was very fun. We reached the hotel at around 6pm++. They already went to swimming at the hotel swimming pool when we reached there. So we chatting and watching TV with Steven while waiting for them to come back. After they had come back to the room we play Play station 3 and cards game. We went for dinner at around 8pm at one of the restaurant that is only selling 'bau gu teh' (I already forget the restaurant name). After finished our 'bau gu teh', we went back our room and continue with the cards games and additional with rules... if the persons that lost will has to drinks deers! Me and Gene stay till 1pm and we take cab home. And I slept at 3am. And I was glad that I had make a few of new friends there....


Here is the picture we took in the hotel room

I was prepare till so nice cause I thought we will be going zouk that night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops