What a unhappy Saturday last week... argh... "Fxxx up man"!! Anyway, whatever unhappy thing I shall keep my comment in my heart, not going to blog out. Saturday, went bugis, Iluma, Tora Shabu Japanese steamboat again with Gene. I like the steamboat at Tora Shabu because it was cheap for student price @ $15++ and the soup was nice and it was air-conditional. We eat till full full. After our lunch, we went shopping around the bugis street and I bought a dress and bought Gene a sling bag as for his birthday present. At night, We meet Charlene and xiao he for dinner and movie at lot one shopping mall. we watched 'harry potter 6'. They say harry potter 6 was disappointing. Erm... to me I feel the movie still OK, maybe because I m harry potter fan. ha ha...

Always missing you...

Harry Potter And The Half-blood Prince

Sunday, wake up at 10am, play mafia war at face book, ha ha... was quite additive. And Gene came my house fetch me at 1pm and we went lot one 'dian xiao er' for lunch. This meal is my treat for his birthday. It was quite cheap, for 2 person set meal (2 bowl rice,vege,Herbal Roasted Ducks, 2 Dessert, Steamed Fish Slices) @ $43.

After lunch at dian xiao er, we was thinking of doing facial at city belle but cause of we didn't make appointment so we didn't do the facial and we had make an appointment for this Sunday 12pm for pedicure and facial (Gene's valentine gift from me...lols! is a voucher). So we shop around lot one, And I bought 2 pairs earing and Gene bought facial mask, cause he say he want handsome face. lols. We also bought bubbles tea than back to my house. Was wanted to have dinner with Gene family de but I fall asleep while waiting time to pass 5pm. I nap till 7pm and wake up saw Gene was playing games while I was napping. So I asked my mom if can cook my dinner, and mom also cooked extra for Gene. Mom so nice!! We eating our dinner (mom cooked udon) and watching movie. Gene tuck me in before he went back home. keke... Thanks dearie.


Gene say he like this eating picture....

Long time never play maple le... I m missing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops