Finally recover from sickness... Back to work today... Pass few days was so sick and staying at home sleep and sleep. Gene was so sweet, he accompany me for the pass 3 days to take care of me. My mom was so relax cause got people help her to take care of me! lols! He bring me to doctor, bought me porridge, watch me sleep and bring out walk walk for fresh air.

Thank dearie!

Wonder if he out to work will he still got time to take care of me just like the pass 3 days? Yesterday was his birthday didn't get to celebrate with he, only manage to watch he cu cake at his house. So I was planing help he to celebrate this coming weekends. Dont know what to get for he for his birthday too, anyone got any idea what to buy for a men? ------- what the problem with blogger I cant upload picture to blogger =.=ll

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops