The Ending That I want.....

Yup. The Anime that I have watch recently finally I had finished watching till the final Episode. And the ending is what I wish for.... lols... yuki and Kaname Kuran (玖蘭 枢) get together!! The first online game I played is maple story and the first comics book I read is sailor moon when I was teenage.

The Story of sailor moon
Tsukino Usagi
, lives as an ordinary middle school girl until she is found by a talking cat named Luna. Through Luna, Usagi learns that the world is about to be attacked by a Dark Kingdom that had appeared once before, long ago, and destroyed the Kingdom of the moon. Her dormant powers are then awakened to defend the Earth against the coming onslaught, and she is led to a number of friends who join her in the battle.

I miss sailor moon so much... I lent all my whole set of sailor moon comics book to one of my secondary school class mate xiu xiu and she never return it back to me. sob sob... anyone know where can I buy old comics book 'sailor moon'? I only manage to found book 6, 7, 13....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops