Just came back home from meeting Gene buddy. Yesterday, went Gene friend's jia yen wedding dinner at chevrons . I had meet a few of Gene secondary school class mates at the wedding dinner, all of them are nice and friendly. The dinner was great, all the foods are nice. After the dinner kelvin and jie yi drove us home. Both of them are lovely and nice to me, hope will meet up again... ha ha... and thanks for drove me home last night! I was very sleepy and tired now... I shall blog again tomorrow for today meeting of Gene buddy... Good night and boos!!!

Waiting for the bus

Saw a few of cute art picture while waiting for Gene when taking toilet break...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops