Just back from work! Wired~ just now in the office i uploaded so many times of photo to blogger and fail, now I at home and try upload it and OK!! Anyway today my lady boss give me some banded cosmetics and I was damn happy. But some colors I don't really like. But I still appreciate it, keke... Thanks boss!! (well, I hope she don't read my blog, cause if she know!!! ahem... you all should know what I gonna to write.) Here is my bf birthday picture which I manage to drag myself out from bed to his house, to see he cut cake and of cause wanna to eat his mum curry chicken and... and.... the cake too. lols. Sick person got good appetite.

cosmetics that lady boss give me

Went to eat sakae sushi buffet with Gene on Wednesday, cause the buffet only 3pm-6pm, mon - fri, which I hardly can make it on time. didn't took much picture cause feel sickly on that day.

Strawberry ice-cream

Mochi ice-cream, damn nice~ must try!

Happy birthday my dear and Happy 14th months anniversary to us! lots of love to u~<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops