The First Day of 2010

Just came back from city hall not long ago. Today I meet bf to marina square for shopping and most importantly is to choose the make over photo. The photo will be ready for us for collection on the last week of this month. haha... *excited!* This couple make over is surprising... because my bf look better than me in most of the photo!! =( expected! Cause my bf is more photogenic than me lor. Roar~ We had dinner at Carl's Jr. Bought some hair clip from elitrend, bf bought some T-shirt from cotton on and we bought a pair of branded couple slippers from new urban male (y branded? because the slipper is damn expensive!!). till then,
I wish everyone enjoy the 2010 holiday!


Hi 2010

We bought this fan from sg flyer gift shop yesterday... it's nice right? =P

2 super big burger

Shopping spree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops