Massage work shop

Today I went a massage work shop with doll and her bf and also Shawn. The work shop was interesting! I was thought it would be very boring de since I have no interest in massaging. But it turn out very fun instead. The work shop was mainly talking about 'gua sha (刮 痧) ' therapy. And they also teaching us how to do gua sha. Shawn help us to get some note's before we leave the work shop. haha... so next time when I was at home I can massage myself and also can do massage for my mom le.
Doll bf after doing the gua sha

Doll after doing gua sha

So after the work shop, I went meet bf and had dinner with his family. He sent me home after the dinner. Hope will meet doll and friends again soon. till then... it maybe on the Chinese new year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops