Gossip Girl

Recently I has been chasing the drama 'gossip girl' online. The drama was great and I was hooked by the drama. haha... But then, 'The vampire Diaries' is still my favorite drama for all time!
One night Serena and Georgina were hanging out in a hotel room after a night of drinking and partying. Things soon got out of hand when the man they were with asked for his cocaine and Serena gave the drugs to him. Immediately after, the man began having a seizure and the two girls panicked and ran away. She saw that the man they were with had died. And in the same night she had slept with her best friend's boyfriend.

Serena is back from boarding school, and if we aren't careful, she's going to win over our teachers, wear that dress we couldn't fit into, steal our boyfriends' hearts, and basically ruin our lives in a major way. I'll be watching closely...

You know you love me,
gossip girl

Now I would like to share my favorite drama 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 13 - Children of the Damned preview with you all... enjoy... =)




And lastly is my online loot picture... lol~

I was so in love in this black & white lace dress!

I think I decided to wear the white lace dress for Chinese new year day 1 and the yellow dress for the day 2 and as for the day 3?? Hmmm... will be coming soon! lol~ Now you know why girls like cny so much liao. Is because we love to use cny as a excuse for shopping. Dont you think so? I hope I m not the only one who use this excuse for shopping. (~.~)

bought the bag and some bangle from west mall today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops