Saturday & Sunday

Yesterday, I meet bf for lunch in the noon. We had our lunch at bukit timah shopping centre 'buddy hoagies'. I love the foods there. I used to work at bukit timah shopping centre for about 2 years then my office moved to kaki bukit here now. So last time I always had my lunch at this restaurant 'buddy hoagies'. After lunch, bf sent me back to home and I had a nap till 6.30pm+ and then had dinner and then watched 'gossip girl' before sleep. Well, that all about my boring Sunday!
Saturday, meet bf at my house and then we head over to Charlene house for my secondary school class mate for the pre-Chinese new year gathering dinner. We reach there at around 6pm. I played with Charlene dog 'love' while waiting for the others to reach. The dog was so cute, she has grow fatter then the last time I saw her. We had steam boat dinner that night. We chat and gossip and talk about our past when we was at secondary school time. I was happy that we had all grow up and we all has a very happy life now. I love the gathering and hope there will be more coming soon.
And lastly I would like to thank xiu xiu for bougthing us the lovely cookie. I love famous cookie very much... haha... Thank you xiu xiu. =)

eyelash @ only &15.90

this week online loot =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops