Celebrating

Today, I went out with bf and celebrate our 'post' valentine day at town.

quoted by Debbie bf, he say:"ya la, celebrate on the actual vday, not special la. everyone else in the same restaurant, giving flowers and eating the same food on the valentine's menu. pssst... not unique. LOL". Which I think that is quite true also... =X

We had lunch at bugis mos burger and then catch movie at iluma. We watched 'percy Jackson & the lightning thief'. The movie not bad.
bought a small pouch on the way to mos burger

Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief

we to marina bay don't know where is the place the taxi uncle drive us to somewhere we don't like... lol~ and we took a few picture before we went off. And then, we had our dinner at 'The Ship restaurant'. I really like the food there. This is the second time I had been there. The first time is last year valentine day too. lol~my camera man Mr Teo took alot picture for me... lol~

My strawberry ice-cream with peach

His chocolate ice-cream

After our dinner

This 2 tee only cost $6.90 each =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops