The Bird Park

Today, I meet bf and my bff doll and her bf mat to jurong bird park. Me and my bf head over to jurong point first for breakfast at 'prata wala' and then took bus to jurong bird park. We took some photo while waiting for doll. After doll and her bf reached we went in too see Hollywood Dinos The Live Experience event then went to bird park see the birds. We took alot photo today. I cant believe that we took like 112 photo today!! After bird park, we had our dinner at jurong point 'fish & co'. And then we walk around jurong point then back to home sweet home. Now Please Enjoy the photo... is alot... ;)
'tiger' year

lai kiss kiss

last year is 'cow' year

can you see me?

we are s.h.e... lol~

they are so beautiful...

lot of bird bird... =x

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    whats that all about

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops