New Color

-: Happy 21th Months Anniversary to Us :-
I Love You As Always
Thank you for loving me...

Guess what? Right now I m doing diy color dying hair at home.
I love myself even I with no make up

I hate dying my hair at salon. Because...
1. very expensive

2. now is peak season, everywhere, the salon now for sure very crowded and they will rush to do your hair with not much care so that they can do the next customer hair and can do hair for more customer.


3. I really pissed off with some hair stylish because my head skin are very sensitive. I found alot hair stylish always grad my hairs very roughly and I feel very pain when they doing that. Like when they wash my hair and comb my hair.


4. Like now I m diy color my hair I can watch TV, playing game, eat tibits and drink whatever and do whatever I like while waiting for my hair to eat the color. shiok! ;D


hot red new color for cny =)

Yesterday cheap loot. OK, I know I m over spent my money again... I shall stop shopping for this month. haha~ wondering if I can do that... (~.~")

I found this picture very funny... haha... taken from hollyhogue blogshop

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    whats up everyone


    just registered and put on my todo list


    hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops