Cny Day 2 & Day 3

Chinese new Year day 2 - I went to my boss house with my mom to bai nian to my boss and lady boss and we both get 2 very big ang bao from the lady boss. As usual, my lady boss hired a lion dance to her house same as last year. After seeing the lion dance, we had buffet from our company catering 'jubilee' And then the bbq. I never get to eat the bbq cause it's was very late. We took cab back to home after finishing the buffet.
before going out

Ah meng and the maid the bbq boy & girl! lol~

the lion dance for this year

**********************************

Chinese new year day 3 - went to my cousin Irene house with my mom and bf. Reached Irene house quite late because she stayed at tampines... (>.<) But she was very kind to fetch us back to my house at night after our visiting. At her house, we eat alot and played alot with her cute dog. Her dog damn cute! before going out ;)

he really look like a soft toy... don't you think so?

Alot of cute doggy picture... lol~

bought this on the Chinese new year day 1

bought this sweet pink bag just right before the cny

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
    And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    Thank you for reading my blog. I will try to improve more in the future. =)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.

  1. Unknown said...:

    Oic... great that you have found the place and thank you for visiting my blog. =)

    Anonymous said...

    One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops