It Saturday!

Hello! It Saturday! If you had notice my blog has a small change. I just changed my blog background to pink wood image 2 days ago. I has been searching around for blog back ground at blogskin.com. And I had saved alot of back ground image for blog. haha...I love my new dress!

showing my new eyelash to you...wahaha...

Today, I meet bf to bugis for shopping for cny again! lol~ Just cant get enough of cloths. We had lunch at Empire State, iluma. Then we head over to bugis street to bai bai at the famous temple. And of cause my favorite time! Shopping! Cheap loot! keke... ;) Bf bought a jean and a top. And me bought a high w
aist short jean and high waist long jean and a top. And Then we bought our all time favorite drink 'ice cream milk shake' before we leave bugis. We took train back to west mall because I have a appointment for pedicure at 7pm. Bf went home first cause it took an hour to finish my pedicure. Of cause I choose hot red color this time for cny.saw a 'chai sheng ye' when we on our way to temple

Well, have you done your Chinese new year shopping yet? If not, better be fast,because cny is coming...
Time for me to watch gossip girl now! xoxo, you know you love me! Wahaha... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops