Drive Me Crazy

Hello all, I just came back from driving lesson! Today was my first time start learning and driving a car. Yes, A CAR! OMG! I was so excited! When I first reached there and met my instructor Mr O. The instructor was so patient and he know I m very panic. He keep telling me that after a few lesson I will be able to drive in calm liao. lol~ Well, I m lucky that my instructor was a nice and patient person. I must thanks to Mr T, he find me this instructor de. I know very soon I will be able to drive soon... =)

xoxo, sign off with love, Melody ♥

inside Mr O car, was about to start driving

self trim my fringe... lol~
Thank you dearie for introduce me a good instructor ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops