Down With Love

Yesterday I just watched '就想賴著妳 down with love' episode1 and 2. The show was damn funny lor! Jerry Yan is so handsome and Ella is so cute and funny in the show. If you feel bored and free, you can watch this drama to kill your time. =) Tonight I gonna to watch episode 3 if I got time. I think this drama is a happy ending story. Yes! I love happy ending! hee hee...

I just updated my plurk account and back to active at plurk once again... lol~ Anyone feel free can add me in plurk and twitter to chat chat k? Today is Thursday, meaning weekend is coming soon. Anyone has plan on the weekend yet? I still don't know what to do on the Saturday yet! What to do on the Saturday sia? =(

till then... xoxo, melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops