Just's Noodle

Yeah! Today is Saturday... but the weather wasn't good in the afternoon. I work half day today and it was raining when I on my way back to home. Meet bf and friends at the evening, and we had dinner at suntec 'Just's noodle' japan cum Korean restaurant. After dinner, we head over to IT fair for a walk but we are too late, they are already preparing to close liao. :( So we decided to meet up again tomorrow for the IT fair.
I hate bad weather =(

I love my new 'Part Mesh Overlay Baby Doll' Top

dinner with friends

BJ look good in these picture ;)

************

Recently I received alot of spam advertisement comment in my blog. I just wanted to let my reader know, I wont be replying any comment that not related to my blog or post. I maybe will only publish them when I feel so... Thank you to those who had read and visiting my blog. =) Feel free to leave a comment if you have any (related to my blog/post) and I will be replying them whenever I m free. Wish everyone have a nice weekend ahead. you know you love me ♥ melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops