3Y Chalet

Yesterday, was a very fun night to me. After my driving lesson I meet Christine at tampines and then we took cab head over to East Coast Park chalet. The chalet is to celebrating 3Y ROM party. Alot of friends are there to congrats he and his wife 'Jo'. Christine was late for meeting me but lucky I also need some time to shop for last minute wedding gift. We reached there about 9pm. And we start eating the buffet, BBQ and drinking session. 3Y bought alot of alcohol... I didn't drink much then, because I don't really like alcohol. Christine, me and doll walk around outside chalet, the park chit chating (girls talk). :) We took alot of photo. Well, was quite a crazy night for the couple. I wish them happy marriage.
doll & Junior
do,re,mi
doll & mat
Kelvin & his gf
3Y and junior
After the girl playing the BBQ pit and now is kelvin and CS playing the pit... lol. (=.=ll)
After then, kelvin drove me, his gf, junior, cs and ray home. Thank you kelvin for the ride. =) I was very tired after the chalet. And I sleep at 3am in the morning! But thinking of the fun I was enjoying at the chalet is totally worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops