3D Movie!

Hello. It's Sunday again! Today is my second time to drive a car again. Today I have more confident to driving liao. I think I m getting more and more confident with it. After driving lesson, I meet bf at mrt station and then we head over to jurong point. We had our breakfast cum lunch at prata wala first. After that, we catch a movie 'Alice in the wonderland'. My first time to watch a 3D movie! Well, I can said the 3D in the movie was great. But the movie ticket was so expensive... $13 per ticket. =( But overall, quite worth it. I had a great time on watching the movie. (^.^)
on our way to jurong point...

Oops... tio catch we taking photo... haha...

Yeah! We going to watch 3D movie!

just bought some skin care product

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops