Divorce Cake?!

I was so sick of my this brand new bag that I haven't even used it once! Because it was so popular that everyone out there are using it. I bought it because I couldn't find the cream sling bag that Zoe's was bought it like 1 year ago... lol. And this bag seem similar to her cream bag. =X I gonna to remove the stupid chain from it. Or should I buy a new bag again? lol. I was like bought more than 5 bags in this year le!! oh gosh!





My Melody cup. Is a FOC gift from more than word. I going to use it at home. My new cup =)

Thai bahts that I changed last year for phuket trip... I gonna to using it very soon!

The brand new bag that I sianz of.... Zzz...

**********************************

Have you seen a divorce cake before? I just found some picture from my email. Credit to my friends Lena.
Well... interesting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops