Mr Saturday

Hello Mr Saturday. Today weather was bad, because it keep on raining till late noon. I meet bf after his lesson to town. We took bus to fast east for shopping. I bought a new bag again, at Code Red. We rest at a cafe at basement 1 and then we head over to 313 and shopping again. This time bf bought me a my melody pouch and a card holder for me. Thank you T. (:

Head over to cineleisure for dinner at 'BBQ Chicken'. I think this restaurant is from Korean. I ordered Jamaican jerk BBQ set and T ordered Korean style BBQ. I feel my BBQ set not bad but T don't really like his set.
camera whore again... forever!

waiting for bus...

my melody pouch

dinner at Korean BBQ Chicken

Korean style BBQ

Jamaican jerk BBQ

After dinner, we shop at candy empire and I bought some sweet chocolate home. And that was how I spent my Mr Saturday. (;
At candy empire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops