IT Fair

Today I meet bf and friend to IT fair again. Before going IT fair I had my driving lesson at 12.30pm. Today I learn parking car and 3 point turning... driving is fun! (^.^) After lesson I had lunch with bf and then we head over to suntec to meet Jeff. Today is the last day of the IT fair so alot of people and very crowded. I hate human jam man! But I spent a alot at the fair... (>.<) I self declare that I M BROKE AGAIN!! sob... learning driving

we saw 刘芷绚(Jessica Liu) and Elvin Ng 黄俊雄 at the IT fair

resting time
*********

I was searching online for color contact lenses and I found this bb cream seem very popular while I do searching for the contact lenses. I was wondering... what the hell is the BB Cream? If you dont know what is BB cream too here is the answer...

Credit to Fashion Asia : The difference between BB cream and other make-up applications is that it is a skincare/healing product combined with make-up. While regular foundation liquid does nothing to your skin , BB cream is supposed to do wonders to your skin while covering up. There are many types of BB cream. Some is said to have whitening properties, some anti wrinkle, some to even out skin tone and lighten blemish scars....etc... But all of them works as moisturizer, sunscreen, make-up base and foundation too. So thats whats great about BB cream, apart from make-up to cover up your scars...it is also said to be a healing cream....though you should still stick to your regular skin care regime. BB cream can be used as a make-up base before foundation. Or some will just skip foundation altogether as it already has tinted color.

Well, so are you interested to try out the BB Cream? =) I maybe trying, but not so soon. By the way anyone know where can get geo or eos lens?

Tomorrow is new week again, till then, xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops