Bangkok Here I m again

I m so excited! Because I will be flying to Bangkok in a few hours soon. We had planned this trip after since last year I missed my flight to phuket... =( And that day, bf promised me to treat me a ticket back to phuket again, but we already plan to go on a holiday trip with friends at the end of this year. Think mostly, we will be going to phuket with friends! I was so wanted to go Taiwan. But T don't have that much money to go Taiwan. So we plan to go back to Bangkok again. =(

I will be removing the chat box until I m back from my holiday trip. But anyone are still can feel free to leave a comment if you have any. =) Please come back to my blog in 1 week time. I m sure, I will update my blog after my holiday trip. Thank you for the support! haha...

I wont miss my flight for this time! xoxo, with ♥ melody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops