Boring Friday

I m so boring now. Wondering what to do on tomorrow, playing face book games, and reading chic magazine. And I decided to blog something. And I just found this cute video on the you tube, 'my melody'. From japan! I love my melody so much. And this video is so cute. Finally, I got something to kill my time right now. Tomorrow is Saturday, I shall call T to go out with me for a walk to kill my Mr Saturday time. But where to go? orchard or bugis? Argh...!! (>.<) Anyway, T is busying studying right now. OK, I know I m bad to call he out tomorrow... lol.
Have you seen a 'my melody' video before?

Till then... I will blog again this weekend. Hope everyone enjoy this raining Friday night! With love melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops