The Shopaholic

I think I can be the second one to be confessions of a shopaholic! I just link a blog shop again to my blog 'The Design Closet', hope to get a $2 discount... OK. I know I m hopeless... *sadness*. I can say I got alot blog shop in my face book as my fans. Oh My God!

By the way, I just won a $1.50 discount from Hollyhoque!! Yay! http://hollyhoque.wordpress.com/

And I just received some parcel today in office. All my online goodies is here~~ My collages was like give me a 'Oh my god...!' face. (>.<)dress and more dress

my new Chanel earing!

OK, I shall stop now. I need to be cure. Is there any way to cure my shopping addiction? lol. Lucky I m not shop for those branded items. If not, I m sure I m really will go bankruptcy.Oh no!! I saw my dark circle and eyes bag! I hate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops