At the library

Just a small update for today. Today I meet T at jurong library to accompany he. He is studying for his test. I was supposed to meet Mr O for driving lesson but when I reached Bukit batok and I called Mr O and he say that he forgot that I got appointment with he... dots... =.= So he make up a new appointment with me for tomorrow. So I called T to meet up. Find out that T was studying for his test at the library. And I took train and head over to Jurong where T was studying at the cafe inside the library. I bought a magazine before I meet T to kill my time at the library.
T and his many many books & notes

I think he is very cold at here

drinking my favorite avocado milk shake and reading vivi magazine. totally relaxing at the cafe... ;)

our lunch at the cafe, roasted chicken wing with pasta. not bad, can try.

bag that i bought yesterday :)

cam whoring before I step out of my house

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops