Bangkok Here I m again .1

Hello Singapore. I just back from Bangkok. But I already started missed there already. All I do at Bangkok is to eat, sleep and shopping! I enjoyed at Bangkok very much. I love shopping, so I m already over spent at Bangkok.
Day 1

Morning, wake up in the morning at 7am. Preparing myself, dress up and took cab with bf to the airport. We had breakfast at mac. And then check in at 10am. We reached Bangkok at 2pm. We put our luggage at the hotel (The palazzo Hotel) first and then start shopping at MBK and then central world and outside central world (night market).

before heading out
waiting for the flight
before taking off... haha...
reading vivi magazine once again...
reached in Bangkok airport
lunch at MBK (MK steam boat)

At siam square
At central world
120 bahts? i forget the price anyway... but confirm is cheap and the soup was great!!

250bahts half kg big tiger prawns
120bahts super yummy fish! with super tasty chilli sauce
dinner at outside central world street stall, all the foods there are super 'yummy' and cheap. I love the all foods. And price are damn cheap!
Cheap loot of the day! haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops