Bangkok I m Here again .5

Day 5 (last day in Bangkok)
Last minutes shopping.

Last day at Bangkok le. I'm really happy to come back Bangkok again. haha... Bangkok is really a shopping in heaven place. Alot of cheap stuff. Alot of nice foods.
I love to eat this. I like eat twice since I'm here in Bangkok.
T also love this. haha...

It's lunch time, after we had shop for 3 hours.
haha... I just love to abuse my camera even when I was eating. By the time I started to eat, the food are already cold. lol. (=.=)

at platinuam mall.

at baiyoke sky hotel. The view was nice.


time pass so fast... so fast it's dinner time le... sob sob.
we had dinner at A & W. And ordered a bear bear chicken rice. ;)
Last day loot.

till then... xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops