Big Eyes

I m so happy today. Because I just received my parcel. Is EOS contact lens from Korean. Now a day, japan & Korean contact lens is getting more and more popular. When I was at Bangkok, I can easily find them selling at those popular shopping mall like platinuam. I still remember most of them selling at 500bahts (S$20+) per pair. But I m worry that those are fake lens so I never buy at Bangkok.

I cant wait to wear it on this weekend! Each pair can last till 6 months to 1 year after you open it. My sis also purchased 2 pairs of EOS misty series lens. Interested to getting it too? We both purchased our EOS lens from Big Dolly Eyes online shop. =)
EOS 14.5mm big eyes lens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops