New Bag

Sunday - as usual, went to driving lesson in the late noon. Mr O say I have improved my driving! Yay! He say after a few more lesson I can take test date le. Great. ;)


As usual, I love to mass spam my camera to taking photo of myself before heading out. sorry if you hate it.

the weather is good. My hair such a mass after take off my hairband.
hmmm... what should I wear for today?
nice face?

driving time

*********

I just received a parcel from Korean yesterday. The bag that Zoe's was advertising. Is a new bag I bought from G market. only at $25.80 with registered mail. I'm going to use it for work.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hi babe

    I like your new bag... do you mind sharing with me via email the Gmarket seller you purchased from. Good job on the great bargain you got for the new bag ;-)

    Cheers
    Liyu
    thumbelinared@yahoo.com.sg

  1. Unknown said...:

    HI, Thank you for the comment. I just sented you the email for the link. =)

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops