Love Sunday

Sunday - I went driving lesson as usual. And Mr O say my driving still not very good. =(

Was wearing a hairband when putting my make up before heading out. I really need to rush out soon, so decided to wear a hairband since I can have a clear view when driving. =P




I love Sunday! ♥

************
My sister bf told me about this blog laozhabo.blogspot.com, so I try go read it and found that her blog is very funny and cute. The owner seem to have a very great life at her age. I was wondering if I were at her age will I still be blogging? Hmmm... maybe I should reserve a blog address - siaozhabo.blogspot.com? lol. What do you think? Will you still be blogging when you at the age of 4x - 5x? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops