Opps... I did it again!

Sunday - went do pedicure at west mall (The Good Earth). I was late for the appointment for about 10mins and they made me wait for 10mins cause all the seats are full. (=.=)


Mindy is the girl who do the pedi for me. =)
finally finished the pedicure. I love the color. Is pink! haha... I also bought a expensive base coast at $38.

*************
I sent a review to a online shop again. This time is 'hana secret'. They accepted my review and post it on to they're blog. Woot! I m so happy. I love to show my pretty new cloths to everyone. haha... Ok. I know I m very attention seek. But I m sure alot people love to share what they have too. That's why I m not the first one who submitted the review to the blogshop. haha... I will continue my support to hana secret. I m already just ordered 2 of the cloths from them. haha... =x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops