It Saturday!

Yesterday, went to vivo city with bf on the late afternoon. T exam was coming so he was busy studying in the morning so he only available to accompany in the late noon. At vivo, we shopping around and then had dinner at marche.


abuse my camera once again before going out... hee hee...
Today I wear this floral dress.
Wearing my new lens! can you see the different? Now my eyes look more bigger and alluring! =))
T say I look like zhao cai mao!! haha...

now is T turn to abuse the camera... is me force he take picture actually... lol.
on the train finally
T say buy this super big ring for me as our 2 years anniversary gift!! Sad. I don't want!!
I m very interested in this poka dot hairband but cost $10 for this so I didn't bought it... =(

playing at the playground

I feel my eyes so small in this picture.







ok. Finally, Is the dinner time.
Moo Moo~~ marche...

xoxo, Melody ♥

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Quite right! So.

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops