Dinner With Family

Yesterday, my uncle treat us and some of my relative dinner at china town, Yan Palace restaurant. Is great to meet up our relatives, so we can catch up how each other life being.
Alot of photo in this post. =)
Dress up nicely. Because after the dinner, I'm going to club with my sis and bff. =D

I just cant help myself from taking photo of myself before heading out with mum.
took cab down with my mum. My happy mum ♥
after the great dinner with relatives, my cousin took a family photo for us.
took a toilet break before leaving the restaurant. I was happy with my new top.
shopping around at vivo with my sis. Took a photo at vivo toilet again before meeting our bff. haha...



Yay! party time at power house. How long I never club le? You should know I seldom club de. :)
Toilet break again. This time I grad my sis to take photo with me. I really think we look alike in some way.
mat and kelvin dancing happily by facing each other.


they're so high man.
what pose is this? hmm....
now is doll and mat turn to getting high. What is doll doing to mat by the way? lol.

doll & mat

Well, that's my lovely Saturday with my family and friends.
xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops