I'm Contented.

I feel contented with what I have now. My family, although I m not come from a rich one. But I got a nice father, kind mother and a sweet sister which very supported me. I m happy with my bf although his not as handsome as I thought for but he treat me very well, giving in to me most of the time, love and accept me in every way even those bad one. Whenever he is having a school holiday break, he will go earn. That's why he got the money treat me to Bangkok for holiday. lastly is I m also happy with my job. Both of my bosses treat me well, and I click with all my collages too. =)

So are you feel happy with life now? I wish everyone also feel the same with me, contented with what you have now and live happily. :D

bf say if I can save. Next year he gonna to bring me to Taiwan! So I must really really save le. OK. I m also doubt about myself if I can save any $.(>.<)
I m currently chasing this Korean drama now. 'The Vampire diaries' update so slow... So whenever I m free will watch this 'oh! my lady!'. This drama is a very funny show.

The story is about - A spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, takes on the job of manager to prickly top star Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. And later a romance happen between them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops