Wish Me Luck

I just submitted an review entry 'A Fashionista’s Confession' to hollyhoque. I want to win a $3 discount code for my next purchase at hollyhoque blog shop! Wish me good luck OK? haha~Your Name and Age: Melody Low
Item name/colour: checked spag top/ grey and brown
Your review:
I'm a simple and yet typical girl who fall in loves with spagetti top. Especially this spagetti top which i purchase from Hollyhoque.

There are reasons why I'm a spagetti top lover... The main reason for it could be that it shows one of your sexy part, which is your shoulder. However, for me, the reason is basically its just so easy to fit you in with any kind of bottom. Essentially, this spagetti top from Hollyhoque wasn't those kinds of typical top you girls find out there. Its a checked top that comes with a fashionable color, gray and brown. The checked design makes you look stylish and the color was nicely matched.

I'm so proud to wear this spagetti top that i brought from Hollyhoque as it boost my confident on my looks everytime i wore on it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops