Happy Lunar New Year n Valentine's Day

Yeah! New year and valentine's day is here now. I wake up early in the morning 7am and prepare to go bf house and then go visiting his relative's house together with his family. Lunar new year and valentine day is cashed at the same day which is today. But bf promise me to celebrate it this Wednesday. Hopefully alot restaurant will be open by then.
Cam whore before heading out to bf place

waiting for lrt

Cai sheng ye is earning big today... lol~

my camera man Mr Teo take all this picture for me ;)

We went 2 big temple to bai bai today and the weather is damn hot (>.<)
xoxo, wish everyone have a very happy new year & valentine day... you know you love me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

  1. Unknown said...:

    great for you =)

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops