Year 2010 Resolution

I know is abit late to blog about my new year resolution. But at least I wish to set some goal or list out something I that wish or want to do for this year. =)

1) Save more money (I must shop less and try not to spend unnecessary money)

2) Go to night class (higher level)

3) Spend more time with my mom and accompany her more

4) Get car licence

5) Do excise regularly (I want to stay healthier)

6) spend more time with friends (sometime I just too busy with work and bf)

7) sleep early (sometime I really feel 24 hours not enough for me (>.<) I don't want to feel sleepy in office. If I wont feel tried, I can do more job and wont make any mistake when at work. And also I wont feel very sianz when going to work too.)

8) Control my mood swing. I want my mood always stay happily. (especially when I on the mrt train going to work. It was so crowded that it always make my mood went very badly.)

9) me and my bf relationship grow stronger (I found that me and my bf got quite a few times nearly want to end this relationship due to lack of confident in this relationship and also lack of confident to each other. We should try to put in more confident to our relationship and must trust one another will do the our best to make this relationship strong.)

Share a very cool music MTV with you. Lady Ga Ga - Bad Romance

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops