Steamboat!

Last Sunday, I meet bf and then we went outing with bf's friends. Firstly, all was late for the meeting... lol~ But then we still had enough time for singing at ktv. We singing at Cineleisure, k box, ktv. We all having real fun at the ktv. Me and bf didn't sing much, because both of us don't sing very well... =/ After that, we head over to Tanglin shopping centre 'magic of chongqing hot pot' for our dinner (steam boat). This steamboat restaurant is my favourite. =) although the price for eating at this restaurant was expensive but the service and the foods there are really great! After which we had finished eating the buffet and when we, all of us was damn full and we started to play game 'zhong ji mi ma'. The penalty is to eat the chocolate that jeff has bought for us as our Christmas present. So suay that me and bf keep losing. ='( Alot of picture taken that day! But I still got some picture I didn't post here, because I feel that my friends need some privacy. =)lai feed feed...

yam say!!

My 4 favourite sauce at all time

Chicken soup & Spicy soup (all say the spicy soup are very nice)

My favourite sweet dessert

Chocolate that jeff bought for us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops